URGENT VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT IN MANAGEMENT SOLUTION FOR AFRICA LIMITED (MS4A) – FINANCE AND BUDGET OFFICER
Management Solution For Africa Limited (MS4A) is a business development consulting firm which is currently handling payroll for a USAID funded project covering seven (7) states and it is seeking for applications from talented qualified candidates to fill in the positions of Finance and Budget officer, www.ms4africa.com
Position: Finance and Budget officer
Location: The successful candidate will be based in Abuja
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Payroll Management and Financial Report
- Prepare monthly payroll for staff
- Prepare monthly fund request
- Prepare payment memos and vouchers
- Maintain the book of accounts and records
- Review monthly expenditure reports
- Facilitates timely payment of salaries and associated deductions
- Prepare other periodic financial reports as may be requested
- Tax Deductions and Remittance
- Prepare and remit pension for all staff
- Facilitate tax clearance for staff
- Ensures timely remittance of statutory deductions
- Prepare necessary paperwork for tax payments and returns
- Prepare proposal budgets and costed proposal for proposal to USAID and other international donors
- Executive Assistant to the CEO
- Provide administrative support to Chief Executive Officer (CEO) (correspondence, travel arrangements, appointments, receipts/reimbursement requests, etc.)
- serves as the primary point of contact for the Executive Director
- Maintain calendar and schedule appointments for Executive Director
- Set up for meetings
- Prepare Travel expenses report
- Prepare expense report
- Review team agreements
- Manage confidential matters
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher Ordinary Diploma in Accounting.
- Minimum of two to three (2-3) year post NYSC NGO accounting and finance experience.
- Working knowledge of Quick-book accounting package or another accounting software
- Experience managing NGO funded project
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, or similar software
- Well-organized, with ability to track multiple activities and deadlines
- Ability to develop financial budgets and reports for donors
- 1 /Upper credit division will be added advantage and strongly preferred
- Additional professional certifications (ICAN, ACCA or any other recognized certification) will be an added advantage and strongly preferred
Salary Range: Kindly note that the Finance and Budget officer will be given a monthly fix salary of NGN N150,000 to N250,000 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira – Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira Only) subject to previous salary history.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their comprehensive curriculum and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MS Word document) explaining suitability for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Tuesday, May 18th, 2021.
Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional references.
Recruitment will be done on a rolling basis and once we have identified our preferred candidate we will close the recruitment, therefore you are encourage to submit our application sooner or possible.
Candidates must provide functional email addresses and telephone numbers of referees.
About Management Solutions for African (MS4A)
MS4A was duly registered private company with RC 851518 in October 27, 2009. MS4A is a business development consulting firm that provides services to start-up NGOs on new business development and resource mobilization, project management and proposal development, linking NGOs to donor grants and facilitating NGO start-up.www.MS4Africa.com
To develop the capacity of a group of credible NGOs in Africa, to be able to access funds and resources to provide care and support for vulnerable groups in our society.
To help NGOs in Africa develop organizational management structure, procedures and policies to international standards and to gain mastery of resource mobilization, particularly proposal writing skills, to access millions of donor funds to help the vulnerable groups in society.
To harness hidden talent and gifts of NGOs in Africa through training Start-up NGOs and Management to meet international donor standards and resource mobilization (proposal writing) to access funding to pursue our passion for helping vulnerable groups in society.