URGENT VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT IN MANAGEMENT SOLUTION FOR AFRICA LIMITED (MS4A) – ADMIN/LOGISTICS ASSISTANT
Management Solution for Africa Limited (MS4A) is seeking for applications from qualified candidates to fill in the positions of Admin/Logistics Assistant
Position: Admin/Logistics Assistant
Location: The successful candidate will be based in Abuja
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Key Duties & Responsibilities of Administration Assistant
- S/he will be responsible for proper management of office supplies
- S/he will be responsible for equipment and facilities maintenance, for immediate repairs of faulty equipment, furniture and appliances to avert further degeneration and ensure that they reach their expected life span or replaced if required.
- S/he will collaborate with Hotel management and other vendors in the reservation of accommodation and provision of all required services at meetings and trainings.
- S/he will maintain and support office administration in the office
- S/he will coordinate and collaborate with the project drivers, security and cleaner to ensure that the standards of an enabling working environment is provided and maintained for staff to enable them discharge their duties.
- S/he will support in market surveys, collection of quotes and preparation of Quote Analysis/Justification, purchases, follow-up on vendors for collection of receipts and invoices from vendors on all transactions.
- Perform any other task as may be assigned
Key Duties & Responsibilities of Logistics Assistant:
- Coordinate logistics and management support to meetings, workshops, seminars conferences etc.
- Facilitate access of staff in various departments to shared services of project vehicles.
- Ensure that all project vehicles have complete vehicle license papers and ensure that the papers are renewed regularly.
- Coordinate activity/progress support to all logistics operational activities
- Ensure drivers comply with all relevant policies and procedures
- Review office vehicles log book.
- Oversee the day-to-day logistic and operational activities
- Coordinate the shipping out and receiving of items
- Perform other duties that may be assigned.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- WASCE, WAEC, OND or relevant trade/technical certification.
- A minimum of 1 year previous work experience will be an added advantage but not a requirement.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their comprehensive curriculum and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MS Word document) explaining suitability for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday, November 19, 2021.
Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional references.
Candidates must provide functional email addresses and telephone numbers of referees.