URGENT VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT IN MANAGEMENT SOLUTION FOR AFRICA LIMITED (MS4A) – FINANCE VOLUNTEER
Management Solution For Africa Limited (MS4A) is seeking for applications from qualified candidates to fill in the position of Finance Volunteer
Position: Finance Volunteer
Location: The successful candidate will be based in Abuja
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Finance Volunteer will assist with the processing of financial transactions
- Ensure that financial transactions and reconciliations are processed in line with relevant policies and procedures.
- Ensure financial reports are timely provided according to financial guidelines.
- Maintain financial records and monitoring systems to record and reconcile expenditures, balances, payments, statements and other data for day-to-day transactions and reports.
- Select and enter data from a wide variety of documents, verifying accuracy by checking sources, making necessary calculations and assuring inclusion of all relevant data.
- Advice and assist staff members on all aspects of travel claims and other financial matters, calculate and paid after authorization of due for claims and services.
- Perform other related duties as required.
QUALIFICATION, REQUIREMENT AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of one (1) year accounting and finance experience.
- Working knowledge of Quick-book accounting package
- Second class upper or high credit will be added advantage
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, or similar software
- Well-organized, with ability to track multiple activities and deadlines
- Experience in providing administrative leadership and support to work teams
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their comprehensive curriculum and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MS Word document) explaining suitability for the job through MS4A website: https://ms4africa.com/jobs
Friday, January 28th, 2022
Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional references.
Applications will be reviewed in batches on a first come first served basis. MS4A reserves the right to conclude this recruitment process when a suitable candidate is selected.