URGENT VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT IN MANAGEMENT SOLUTION FOR AFRICA LIMITED (MS4A)
Management Solution for Africa Limited (MS4A) is seeking for applications from qualified candidates to fill in the position of Training Facilitator/Receptionist
Position: Training Facilitator/Receptionist
Location: The successful candidate will be based in Abuja
Position Summary: The Training Facilitator/Receptionist as the first point of contact in the organization, must demonstrate a warm, professional and helpful attitude and must be willing to support various administrative day-to-day activities in the organization
Key Duties & Responsibilities of Receptionist
- Ensure that the visitors get customers help desk they required in a timely manner.
- Respond to inquiries and refer when necessary to the appropriate official or department.
- Ensure visitors complete the sign-In register
- Answer phone calls, questions or direct calls to appropriate personnel
- Take and record messages when required
- Assist with administrative functions including filing, photocopying documents, drafting memo and scanning as well as other related duties as required.
- Properly record all incoming and outgoing mails.
- Develop staff directory and update frequently.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned.
Key Duties & Responsibilities of Training Facilitator
- Facilitate in creating and implementing training programs
- Maintain training records (e.g. trainee lists, schedules, attendance sheets)
- Ensure training venues are clean and properly set up
- Prepare and disseminate material (e.g. instructional notes, feedback forms)
- Act as a point of contact for Trainers and Trainees
- Resolve issues as they arise at the venue of the training
- Submit reports on training activities and results
- Recommend improvements or new programs if need be
- Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- HND/BSC in any discipline
- Experience in Microsoft Office user including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook
- Minimum of 1 year cognitive experience
- Must have fair verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with email correspondence.
- Excellent and positive attitude
- Ability to multitask
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their comprehensive curriculum and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MS Word document) explaining suitability for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Thursday, July 28th, 2022.
Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional references.
Candidates must provide functional email addresses and telephone numbers of referees.